Thursday, August 27, 2009

Who'd I Marry?

A few nights ago, I had a dream in which I could not remember or figure out whom I had married. It had the quality of one of those dreams in which you have a big exam or paper due soon and you are stressed out about it but are completely unable to focus on it. The "thought process" went something like, "Ok, it can't be her. I think it must be her instead. But, wait. I would have married her then, and I'm pretty sure I slept with her more recently, so that doesn't seem right..." Much like the exam dreams, I was quite relieved when it dissolved upon waking. I could remember only a couple of the possible "candidates" and neither was anyone I would have remotely considered marrying. I told L about it, and she said she had had the same dream a couple months ago.

No comments: